Monday, August 6, 2012

My Mistress









From the yummy mind of Emmy, I bring you, "My Mistress" posepack. Just chuck full of naughty promises to use on your simmies or in stories.
Pull your boy-toy in for a deep french kiss, or get ready to lovingly punish your little toy, anyway you slice it. My Mistress just sizzles with possibilities!



Clothes by Store Content, jeans by Rusty Nail
Accessories by Club Crimsyn and S-Club and Lorandia Sims3 and Noah
Objects by Club Crimsyn and 13th Sim and Sims3 Models


5 comments:

  1. So.. Seductive n.n
    Love it, these will come in use ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. I was looking for one pose like the third one.
    Please, tell me what is the code, because I don't have pose list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Isabela! I did not see this until now, it's just a_my mistress_1 through 8 :)

      Delete
  3. Wait are the poses in the list or do you need codes? :o Other than that, your poses are amazing (:

    ReplyDelete